- Own and operating a successful and well-respected boutique condominium management (LePage Management Inc.) firm from 1989 to 2011.
- Founder of Condo-Ology®
- Coordinated and facilitated the first and only (2015) amalgamatedCondominium Corporation in Simcoe County, Ontario
- Registered the first Condo-Ology® Certified condominium corporation By-law
- Received Ontario’s Certificate for Public Service for my participation in the Provincial 1998Condominium Act
- Involved in many successful legal proceedings from a 10-year-old firewall separation deficiency (pre-home warranty) to obtaining significant funds from a large utility due to irrigation damage.
- Working collaboratively with one of the most individually diverse committees of my career we completely refurbished, enhanced and downsized a marina to a spectacular 240 slip jewel of Georgian Bay.
- Coordinated the reduction of a recreation centre originally planned for 30,000 sq. ft. with the developer and six registered condominium corporations to a manageable and cost-efficient 16,000 square feet.
- Eliminated Purple Loosestrife (noxious, invasive weed) from a Shared Facility owned 10 acres environmental protected site
- Successfully provided annual grounds maintenance for a 100-acre luxury resort community for over twenty years.
Successful negotiations with various governments on behalf of clients for the following:
- Significantly (80% – 90%) reduced garbage removal cost for all Condominium Corporations in the Town of Collingwood by coordinating and working with 100% of my fellow competitor.
- Facilitated the transfer of a Shared Facility owned hydro site servicing (substation, transformers and all lines up to individual hydro meters) to a municipally owned private utility company.
- Transferred operating cost of all clients’ fire hydrants to the municipality.
- Obtained public transportation stop within a privately owned Condominium development.