Condo-Ology® Certified Declaration for SCC 408
- Documents must be clearly readable and electrically deliverable.
- If necessary, should be written in various languages
- Helpful and easy to use table of contents and definitions
- Drafting governing documents is a never ending exercise
- Simplification not complication;
- “Simple can be harder than complex; you have to work hard to get your thinking clean to make it simple.” Steve Jobs
- “Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.” Leonardo da Vinci
- Relied more on legalese, than in the case with the By-law
- All words with first letter in upper case have a definition within the declaration.
- Separate sections for;
- maintenance and repair for the corporation, and
- the maintenance and repair unit owner
Download: SCC 408 Declaration PDF Format